Sunday, January 20, 2013

training starts

Well as I sit here watching some great football, I look back at the past week happy that I was focused on keeping my fitness up.
There is a reason why we keep running in the off-season even though we are not training for anything specific.
As it turns out, I have caught something.  I have an upper chest/respiratory infection/cold.  I feel ok but I have some congestion in my upper chest and it has taken a bit of a toll on me.
I went on a run on Thursday and could tell I was very weak.  So I decided, with some encouragement from some friends that I should take it easy, relax and stay focused on what needs to be done long term.
So that is what I am doing.  I am not happy about it but I feel that I have kept my endurance going that I can take a couple of days off and not do too much damage.
So I hope that I will be able to get back at it soon.

Will up date on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment