Monday, June 13, 2016

Annapolis Running Classic Ambassador!

So I received an email about two weeks ago asking if I would be an ambassador for the Annapolis running classic.  Well I jumped at the chance.  I figured that this would be a great opportunity for me to start updating my blog on a regular basis like I wanted to.
So whether I am selected or not I do plan on updating this blog and will focus on doing so once a week.
I figure that Sunday night would be a great time to do so.
I will look at reflecting on my "training" for the past week.  I use that term loosely as I am not really training for anything except for a duathlon in July.  Oh yea, how can I forget about that!
Back in March I was notified "With your finish at the Maryland Olympic Duathlon, USA Triathlon would like to invite you to the 2016 USA Triathlon Duathlon National Championships!" 
Well unfortunately I am unable to travel to Bend, OR to participate.  This was a goal of mine to qualify for Nationals and I did it.  I am hoping that I will be able to do it again this year and actually be able to participate at Nationals next year.  We shall see. The crazy thing is that I am not doing any kind of training program.  Image what I can do if I followed a program.  I am just going out there running and biking.
Well with that in mind it is time to do some exercising.  
Will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment