Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More Training

Well things are going well.
I took a little time at lunch today and ran for about a half an hour. I was suppose to run last night but I had a Church League Softball game last night so I was fairly tired.
I have been waking up about 45 mins early every morning for the past week and working out with Maya (My Fitness Coach on the Wii). I have been feeling very good lately and have started to drop some of the extra pounds.
I am running in my third race this Saturday, a 10k part of the Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival. It should be a good time. I am hoping that some of my extended family will be there. I just hope that the rain will hold off.
I am not sure what my next race will be. There are a couple of possible upcoming races this summer that I am looking to do, mainly 5ks, along with a half marathon or two.
Thanks for reading.
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment