Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Training

Well I ran last night and then did some cardio work. I am feeling pretty good except that my left foot is starting to hurt. I am sure that it is not Plantar Fasciitis as my heel or arch does not hurt, it is mainly the part of my foot just behind my toes. I have done some reading and I believe that I should be able to get some relief from some foot pads. It seems funny to me that one foot would hurt but not the other. Well I will pick up some foot pads and see where that gets me.
I ran 3.11 miles last night and it was my fastest recorded 5k at 35 mins. I am looking to get this down to under 30 min. I have a 10k coming up on May 2nd but have not commited to anything beyond that. Looking at a couple of 5k's over the summer. I am going to be starting a training plan for a Marathon but again have not committed to anything yet.
Oops, I almost forgot the World Wide Festival of Races in Oct. I signed up for the half marathon.
I guess that slipped my mind as there is no entry fee and I get to run it wherever I am for that day.
More posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment