Tuesday, October 6, 2009

less then a week to go

Well it is less then a week to go until I hit the road for my half marathon.
I am really excited about it and looking forward as well as nervous about it all at once.
My training has gone well and I have had a lot of support from family and friends. I could not have asked for more. It makes me feel good that if/when I decide to commit to doing a full marathon that I will have the backing and support needed. I have already decided on time of year, it will be next fall. I have read too many incidents were someone went for a half or a full marathon in the middle of summer and the heat was almost unbearable.
Well it will be a short post. I have been trying to post this for a couple of days now. I am having an issue with my main computer at home and so it is going to the "shop" to get fixed.
thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment