Monday, January 25, 2010

Ouch!

Well it has happened.
I have injured myself. My left lower leg hurts.
Yesterday we did 16 miles and there were at times that I felt some discomfort but not that much.
It was not until later in the day and then this morning that I felt the pain. I am not sure if it is just shin splints or if it is a stress fracture.
I am going to do some light stretches and do the whole Ice pack thing for the day and see where things go.
I am hoping that it is not a stress fracture. If it is, I might be off my feet for 6 weeks. At that it would leave me about a week to get ready to run a marathon. Lets just say I may be polish but there are some things that I get. Leaving a week to get ready to run a marathon is not smart.
This upsets me a lot. I am having a hard time trying to cope and understand this.

I will update tomorrow on how I feel. Lets hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment